Vista Defense Technologies LLC, is an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), SBA certified 8(a) Program participant, and wholly owned subsidiary of Bristol Bay Native Corporation (BBNC), nearly a $2 billion holding company, with global interests across numerous economic sectors.
The mission of Vista Defense is to achieve customer satisfaction through industry recognized practices for the establishment, sustainment, and protection of sensitive information technology networks and infrastructures, while providing a rewarding environment for our employees and helping to enrich the native way of life for the Bristol Bay Native Corporation and its shareholders.
The ANC Advantage
As an 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), Vista Defense stands ready and able to support a sole-source award of up to $100 million. We bring to the table, relevant experience and knowledge of key personnel from all BBNC subsidiary companies, and BBNC’s financial and manpower resources that include multi-million dollar lines of credit, access to self-insured group benefits, and established financial, payroll, human resources and other administrative services that meet government auditing standards and other regulatory requirements.
A Small Business Association (SBA) 8(a) ANC directed award offers the Federal Government an effective and efficient contracting means to procure high-quality services.
Vista Defense is a subsidiary of Bristol Bay Native Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation with operations in government services, construction, industrial services, and tourism.
To learn more about Bristol Bay Native Corporation, visit bbnc.net.
department of defense contracting
- CONUS/OCONUS/Worldwide Support
- Work Visa Experience
- Afghanistan Business License
- International Payroll Capabilities
- U.S. Army Sustainment Command
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMC)
- U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research (USAISR)
- Joint Munitions Command (JMC) CIO/G6
- Army Sustainment Command (ASC) G-6, AFSBn-CHS
- Army Communications-Electronics Command Software Engineering Center Enterprise Information Systems Directorate (CECOM SEC-EISD)
- Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)
- Installation Management Command (IMCOM)
Health IT Directorate (J6)
- Infrastructure and Operations Division
- Engineering, Design, and Deployment Branch
- Madigan Army Medical Center (MAMC)
- CAPT James A . Lovell Federal Care Center (FHCC)
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi
- Balboa Naval Medical Center
- Ft. Belvoir Community Hospital (FBCH) CIO
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center (WBAMC)
- CAPT James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center (FHCC)
- U.S. Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi
- Naval Personnel Command
- Air Force Space Command/24th Air Force
- 38th Cyberspace Engineering and Installation Group
- Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) 711th Human Performance Wing (711 HPW)
- U.S. Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM)
- Forest Service
A Bristol Bay Native Corporation Company
© Vista Defense Technologies 2022